"And the beat goes on........................"
- I love this. Challenge between Bob Booker (Arizona Commission on the Arts) and Craig Watson (California Arts Council) to see which state can get 10,000 people to "like" their home web pages first. Now joined by Washington D.C. Commission on Arts and Humanities. So far all three are neck and neck with each at about 5,500 'likes'. Any other 'players' out there?
- Research: Wolf Brown's latest research on participation in the arts, commissioned by the James Irvine Foundation as part of the planning for its new philanthropic strategy.
- Research: Helicon Collaborative's latest research - on philantropic giving - Entitled: Fusing Arts, Culture and Social Change.
- Fractured's Atlas' 2.0 version of its popular Performing Arts Spaces locator project. Also in the Bay Area, Los Angeles and Philadelphia.
- Finally, BAVC (Bay Area Video Coalition) introducting a spate of 2 hour "Get Going" classes to prepare arts organizations in the San Francisco region up to effectively use video in their work.